The Bible is God’s bold and loving message to the world. We believe it is the instruction manual for all of life and reveals the lives of real people and the heart and character of a real and loving God.
Colorado Christian Fellowship hosts services in three locations – Aurora, Boulder, and
Sunday services in Aurora are at 8:30 and 11 a.m. in Aurora at 10630 E. Iliff Avenue, Aurora, Colorado 80014
Wednesday evening services in Boulder are from 7-8:30 p.m. at Pine Street Church, 1237 Pine Street, Boulder, Colorado 80302
We have prayer from 6-7 p.m. just before our service on Wednesday.
· Take 1-225 North
· Merge onto I-70 W/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Hwy/US-36 W via EXIT 12A on the left toward Denver.
· Take the I-270 W exit, EXIT 279, toward Fort Collins.
· Merge onto US-36 W.
· Turn left onto CO-119 S/Canyon Blvd/CO-7 N.
· Turn right onto Broadway St/Boulder Plz/CO-7. Continue to follow Broadway Street.
· Turn right onto Pine Street and 1237 Pine Street is on the left.
Parking in Boulder: There are officially 35 parking spots available on the property, reserved Monday-Friday from 8-5 p.m., for use to anyone using the FBC facility. There are two upper lots (an east and a west lot) with 18 spaces and a lower lot with 17 spaces. Street parking, north of Pine Street, is free after 5 p.m.; and parking on Pine Street is $1.25 an hour up until 7p.m., when it becomes free.
Saturday evening services in Colorado Springs are at 6:30 p.m.at Colorado Christian Fellowship (CCF), 2076 Jet Wing Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80916
On Wednesdays, we have weekly prayer from 6- 7 p.m., followed by Bible Study from 7 to 8 p.m.
Contact Us: (719) 418-6983
· Take I25 South to Colorado Springs
· Merge onto US 24 East via EXIT 139 toward Airport/Limon
· Turn right onto Jetwing Drive
· 2076 JET WING DR is on the right