Wednesday evenings in Boulder, Prayer Prayer from 6-7 p.m., followed by Bible Study from 7-8 p.m. at Pine Street Church, 1237 Pine Street, Boulder, Colorado 80302.
· Take I-225 North
· Merge onto I-70 W/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Hwy/US-36 W via EXIT 12A on the left toward Denver.
· Take the I-270 W exit, EXIT 279, toward Fort Collins.
· Merge onto US-36 W.
· Turn left onto CO-119 S/Canyon Blvd/CO-7 N.
· Turn right onto Broadway St/Boulder Plz/CO-7. Continue to follow Broadway Street.
· Turn right onto Pine Street and 1237 Pine Street is on the left.
Parking in Boulder: There are officially 35 parking spots available on the property, reserved Monday-Friday from 8-5 p.m., for use to anyone using the FBC facility. There are two upper lots (an east and a west lot) with 18 spaces and a lower lot with 17 spaces. Street parking, north of Pine Street, is free after 5 p.m., and parking on Pine Street is $1.25 an hour until 7p.m., when it becomes free.