Colorado Christian Fellowship (CCF) and the Children’s Department are committed to providing children with love, nurturing, protection, covering, training, biblical instruction, and mentorship.
PROGRAMS AND OFFERINGS
Children’s Church is offered for children during both Sunday services (8:30 and 11 a.m.). This is not Children’s Church as you know it; this is a full church experience with sound Biblical teaching on your child’s level. The classes are as follows:
- Little Lambs – 6 weeks to 18 months
- Toddlers – 18 months to 36 months
- Angels – ECE/Pre-K (3-5 years)
- Cross-trainers – K – 2nd Grade (5-8 years)
- Soldier Girls – 3rd – 5th Grade Girls
- Soldier Boys – 3rd – 5th Grade Boys
Etiquette, Fathers and Daughters, Boys 2 Men
The Children’s Department offers Etiquette Training each year for girls and boys, 3rd grade and up. Children learn appropriate table manners and how to carry themselves like God’s princes and princesses, according to the Word of God. If you would like your child to learn appropriate table manners, proper dress, and how to speak like a child of the King, you don’t want to miss this event.
The Father-Daughter Princess Tea kicks off the end of the school year. This annual tradition is for our princesses and their fathers (or other adult male escorts), and is an afternoon of fellowship, fun, and entertainment.
Each Spring, the Children’s Department also hosts the Boys 2 Men Prayer Brunch for boys in the Soldier Boys Class (3rd to 5th grade). These young men are invited to participate in a time of encouragement, bonding and prayer, while they learn about their spiritual identity in Christ.
During the summer, the Children’s Department offers Vacation Bible School and Summer Camp.
- Summer Camp lasts approximately 12 weeks. Outdoor adventures, museums explorations, water fun, arts and crafts, sports, movie madness, educational enrichment, and other summer fun-filled activities are available for children, kindergarten through 5th grade, who attend summer camp. Summer camp pricing is provided each Spring.
- Vacation Bible School provides a new and exciting curriculum each year, for one week, that challenges our children to have fun while experiencing and learning about God’s love. There is no cost for the VBS program.
We celebrate our children each year with a combined graduation and continuation ceremony for the entire Children’s Department. Fifth grade boys and girls move to the Youth Department and our younger children progress to their next level of education in Christ. For all details about Children’s Church and our Children’s Department, please contact Gizelle Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 303-368-7105, Ext. 225.
Jesus And Me (J.A.M.) Choir and Dancers – The J.A.M. Choir is for boys and girls, ages 5 to 11 years old. J.A.M. sings every 4th Sunday at CCF, alternating between 1st and 2nd services. The J.A.M. Choir rehearses each Thursday, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. The JAM Dancers practice every Saturday from Noon to 1:30 p.m. For additional information about the JAM Choir, please contact Ronnie Ellerbee, email@example.com. For information about the JAM Dancers, please contact Caj Hunter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Ministry – The Family Ministry is designed to minister to the entire family and plans various events for all families throughout the year. To learn more about the Family Ministry, please contact Nichole Bowen, email@example.com.
For all details concerning Children’s Church and how to get your children involved, please contact the Children’s Pastor, Evangelist Gizelle Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-368-7105, Ext. 225.