When you need help to grow, additional resources, reassurance that you are not alone, or when you face unexpected challenges, Colorado Christian Fellowship (CCF) is here to support you.
American Sign Language Ministry for the Deaf – During the 8:30 a.m. services, we provide services for those who are deaf or hard of hearing through American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation. We also offer closed captioning for video announcements and presentations. ASL Ministry is headed by Claricy Weeams. If you would like additional information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Christian Vocational Training School – Christian Vocational Training School (CVTS) is a small, private Christian school that offers biblically based education and training in ministry, prayer, life skills, wellness, finances, communication, and discipleship studies for adult men and women who desire to learn how to further develop their relationship with Christ and their service to others. For more information about CVTS, contact CVTS Dean, Elder Chuck Wood, 303-368-7120, Ext. 204, or firstname.lastname@example.org, (To CVTS)
Pastoral Counseling – If your relationship with God is not as you want it to be, there may be some barriers that need to be removed. Pastoral counseling involves healing wounds from our past, filling the holes in our understanding about the Christian life, and/or learning better relationship tools. If you are interested in taking an inventory of your emotional and spiritual well-being, consider e-mailing Pastor Kay Michaelis at email@example.com. For healing and deliverance and pastoral counseling, contact Beverly Akridge at 303-368-7105, Ext. 212, or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with the Counseling Department.
Father’s Heart Ministry– The “Father’s Heart” Prison Ministry ministers to the spiritual needs of inmates in jails, as well as to the lost who may feel hopeless. We are looking for ways to expand our ministry to include to those in prisons and halfway houses in the near future. For more information about the Father’s Heart Ministry, please contact Kally Allen at email@example.com.
Stewardship Ministry – The Stewardship Ministry trains Colorado Christian Fellowship (CCF) members how to have an active commitment of faith that utilizes and manages all resources God provides for his glory and the betterment of his creations. This ministry provides life, money, and career management workshops and classes. For additional information, contact Elder Chuck, 303-368-7105, Ext. 206, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Open Arms Outreach Center – “With Open Arms” Community Outreach Center offers food, personal care, and hygiene products and other resources to individuals and families in need, at no charge. For additional information, please call 303-368-7105, Ext. 208. HOURS OF OPERATION: Mondays Noon To 3:30 p.m., Wednesdays Noon To 3:30 p.m., Thursdays Noon To 3:30 p.m., Sundays 10:30 a.m. To 1:30 p.m.
WITH OPEN ARMS REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVICE
We serve the following zip codes: 80231, 80247, 80012, 80013, 80014
- You must live within the designated zip code areas served by With Open Arms to receive service.
- A valid form of identification is required (e.g. State Identification, Driver’s License, or Passport)
- Current proof of residence is required (e.g. a recent postmarked piece of mail, addressed to recipient within 30 days)
- Birth Certificate, Legal Guardianship, or Adoption Certification is required for each and every child claimed (children 19 and older are considered adults and may not be claimed unless they are special needs and then proof must be provided).
- When you enter With Open Arms, please be seated and wait to be served. Children must also be seated at all times.
- Please do not go behind the counter. The With Open Arms staff will serve you.
- There are no public restrooms available for use.
- Inappropriate Language and/or behavior will not be tolerated!
- Please be courteous to all With Open Arms staff.
You will not be served if you cannot follow these requirements.