Colorado Christian Fellowship hosts services in three locations – Aurora, Boulder, and Colorado Springs.
Wednesday services in Aurora are at 7 p.m., for Relentless Young Adults, at 10630 E. Iliff Avenue, Aurora, Colorado 80014
Contact Us: (303) 369-7105
Wednesday evenings in Boulder, Prayer Prayer from 6-7 p.m., followed by Bible Study from 7-8 p.m. at Pine Street Church, 1237 Pine Street, Boulder, Colorado 80302. Beginning May 4, 2016, Apostle Phil Smith will begin teaching from the Gospel of John.
· Take I-225 North
· Merge onto I-70 W/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Hwy/US-36 W via EXIT 12A on the left toward Denver.
· Take the I-270 W exit, EXIT 279, toward Fort Collins.
· Merge onto US-36 W.
· Turn left onto CO-119 S/Canyon Blvd/CO-7 N.
· Turn right onto Broadway St/Boulder Plz/CO-7. Continue to follow Broadway Street.
· Turn right onto Pine Street and 1237 Pine Street is on the left.
Parking in Boulder: There are officially 35 parking spots available on the property, reserved Monday-Friday from 8-5 p.m., for use to anyone using the FBC facility. There are two upper lots (an east and a west lot) with 18 spaces and a lower lot with 17 spaces. Street parking, north of Pine Street, is free after 5 p.m., and parking on Pine Street is $1.25 an hour until 7p.m., when it becomes free.
Saturday evening service in Colorado Springs is at 6:30 p.m., at Colorado Christian Fellowship (CCF), 2076 Jet Wing Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80916
Wednesday evening Prayer is at 6 p.m., and Bible study is a 7 p.m.
Contact Us: (719) 418-6983
· Take I-25 South to Colorado Springs
· Merge onto US 24 East via EXIT 139 toward Airport/Limon
· Turn right onto Jetwing Drive
· 2076 JET WING DR is on the right